Thursday, July 28, 2011

Jul7 28

     Today we woke up pretty late and had a brunch. I stayed at home reading, and then went to the garden with Anita to get vegetables for dinner before going downtown around 3pm. I don´t really do anything special downtown, just walk back and forth on the main road, go into different stores, although each time I go to town, I venture out father from the main road and central square. Nevertheless, I hopped on the bus to go back home at 5:45  since we agreed that everyone should be at home at 6pm to eat and met Sandra on the bus (Sandra was with her friend Saana running; I declined the offer to go because it was too hot. I think it was in the low 80's. :).) Anyways, we got home, ate, and then went out again to a department store so that Sandra could buy make-up (since she left her cosmetics bag at her relatives when we went a while back). When we came back home, I decided that I would go out for a jog since it was cooler than in the day. After I came back, which was before 11pm, I stayed up a while longer and then went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment