Monday, July 25, 2011

July 24

     Today was nothing special: I went to town mid-day, primarily to exchange money (it still hurts my ears when I hear that I get 67 euros for 100 dollars), and since it was a Sunday, most shops opened late or weren't open at all, so I went back home rather early. I, for the most part, sat outside and read until we had to leave for a reception in honor of a conformation. We stayed there a while to eat and then went back home. At home we began to watch a movie until me and Sandra walked to Hesburger (a popular fast-food chain in Finland) at 10pm (we decided to record the movie to watch when we get back). Anyways, when we came back home to continue the movie, it turned out that the whole thing wasn't recorded and it cut of at the most important part of the movie (the part where after 1-2 years the women realizes she really loved the man she met at a vacation and flies to Nigeria to tell him her feelings, and then she knocks on the door, and its the moment of truth, and BNJBJDNKSNX, MOVIE CUT OFF). So I was pretty down after that, cause I really wanted to know his reaction when she showed up at his door.

No comments:

Post a Comment